THE BUSINESS COMMUNICATION DILEMMA
Are you and your groups:
- Spending too much time in meetings with slow progress?
- Frustrated that clients are not committed to proposals?
- Lacking connection with key stakeholders?
- Getting limited value from boring presentations?
- Concerned that your company does not stand out?
BENEFITS OF DAVE’S KEYNOTES & WORKSHOPS
- Learn communication styles that engage and influence
- Achieve goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Deal effectively with challenging behaviors
- Develop a workplace culture of candor
- Bring a collaborative approach to projects
- Understand the power of creative communication
- Build rapport using stories and humor
- Maximize the outcome of meetings and training sessions
Dave is a dynamic speaker with a passion to help others. He has tremendous talents in using humor and personal stories to get the message imprinted to the heart of the audience. Grace Tyler, MBA – Asian American Engineer of the Year Award (2013) Executive Committee Chair at Chinese Institute of Engineers.
Dave’s audiences are energized by his encouragement to the extent that they laugh and involve themselves in his stories all the while thinking of ways they can apply the lesson he is teaching. He relates to the front line worker and the company executive with ease and confidence. Adrian Sepeda – President and Owner, A. L. Sepeda Consulting Inc.
Dave is a talented engineer with an ability to bring the house down with his humor and insight into the human condition. Yes, an engineer with a sense of humor! Yes, an engineer with the human touch! Barbara Beggs, ACC – Senior Consultant at PDI Ninth House.
Dave is an amazing educator and speaker. His enthusiasm for learning and his ability to tell and tell captivating stories is really top notch. He will leave you laughing, probably crying, and learning some very valuable lessons along the way. Having Dave as your speaker will be a decision you will be glad you made. Tom Sheives, PhD, PMP – Senior Lead Consultant at Catapult Systems